Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein!!!?!?!?!!?

R

Rolls Royce

Alright folks... My container of Vanilla Designer Protein is just about empty... I'm trying to figure out if I should buy something different next time or stick with Designer Protein.

What does everyone thing is the best tasting vanilla protein powder?.... The two best kinds I've tried are Pro Lab and Designer.

just buy the optimum 5lb jugs.. it's cheaper and it doesn't taste that bad... you shouldnt' be so worried about taste anyways... just quantity..

john

I think if you've found one you like, stick with it. Most of the ones I've tried are nasty. Went through quite a few of them before finding one I liked. Nothing sucks worse than being stuck with 5lbs of MRP that tastes like ass.

gym is right. if you like designer stick with it. i go with prolabs 5lb tub. strawberry is good vanilla is ok chocolate is nasty. but then agaiun i dont like chocolate. i get the tub for $27.99.

I use a whey protein by NOW it is glutamine inhanced and mixes completly with about three stirs and tastes ok the chocolate is a lot better 36.95 for 5lbs could be cheaper if you look around.

I like Desinger and Pro Lab equally.... I actually think Pro Lab comes in those big ass pails so maybe I should go with that. I'm pretty sure Designer only comes in those medium sized containers... At least I've never seen Designer protein in anything bigger.

I was just curious if there was some spectacular tasting protein out there that I had never tried... A lof of people here always pump up how good MQ Triple Threat is, but mayne that's cause their just kissing ass because it's George's board and he is also behind MQ.

Anyhow... Thanks for the comments guys... I think I'm going to look for one of those big ass pails of Pro Lab.

There's a company out of Florida named Scitec Nutrition, and they've got some of the best products I've ever used. One of there basic proteins, Scipro, tastes just as good as Designer, if not better. I go through 3 containers a month!!!! Give them a shot. If you like the taste of Designer, than you'll definitely like the taste of Scipro.

http://www.scitecnutrition.com

I've stuck with Designer for a long time. Before I sleep I use Pro-Blend 55 since it has different protein that gets used slower. Along with Myolplex, Designer has become part of my life :p

Top Bottom