Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein!!!?!?!?!!?

MQ's TT is the shit
Isopures choc and peanut butter swirl is damn good
Labrados wild cherry is pretty good
that is all

ProLab sells two kinds of protein powder... One that they call Advanced Whey Protein, and the other they call Pure Whey Protein... The Advanced comes in a 2lb container and the Pure comes in 5 lb. The Advance is way more expensive but I can't seem to figure out what makes it so special. Anyone know?

It appears that the only difference between the two ProLab protein powders is that the Advanced also has "Glutamine Peptides".... Whatever the hell that is. I think the cheaper kind will suit me just fine.

anyone like eas simply whey vanilla better than designer? does it matter what kind of whey cause its just whey......which tastes bettttttttttser

There's several different forms of whey. I sort of understand the difference between them, but I'm not knowledgable enough to give you a well articulated run down of all of them. I'll see if I can find something worth posting for you.:fro:

I just recieved my 10lb bucket of Prolab Nlarge2 Chocolate protein and I love this stuff. I've tried numerous other protein shakes and Nlarge2 Chocolate is the best tasting one. It's just delicious. What I really like about it is that it's not too sweet,unlike other shakes.
The next best tasting shake would be the Triple Threat 3/60. Great stuff , also.
Those would be my two options if I was shopping for protein.
:)

Top Bottom