Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostatitis

Magoo100

Can a course of steroids cause prostatitis and if so is it possible to stop it happening again ?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

yes absolutely in every situation it will happen to an extent. how do we limit it? we make sure we use steroids SMARTLY and always cycle off plenty of time. guys who run TRT dosages higher than they should will increase their chance of prostate problems by 100's of %

Steroids will all effect your prostate to some degree. This is why it is important to use them in a conservative and smart way and to also keep up with your doctor visits. If you are prone to these issues, SARMs are much more mild.

BT.. Protatitis is an infection. Maybe you mean Benign Prostate Hypertrophy.

BT.. Protatitis is an infection. Maybe you mean Benign Prostate Hypertrophy.

The dr said it was Prostatitis, he’s given me antibiotics that seem to be doing the trick. I ran a PCT when I came off the gear, I did have a few issues with taking to much clomid, but I corrected it and it was ok, then along came the Prostatitis. Any suggestions how I can stop it from happening again ?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom