Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proper way to use L carnitine injection

/Zeus

I was wondering what's best time to shoot L carnitine for mass gains, I have read some taking before work out in the am time and other right before bed because it helps to get rid of lactate which is what makes your muscles sore and taking it before bed will help to recover faster while resting so it would be like double benefit, thanks for your advice.

lactic acid isn't the reason muscles get sore, it is caused by inflammation from ripped and torn muscle fibers.

they used to believe the whole lactic acid myth in the 70's, and it has since been parroted.

the best way to treat soreness is conditioning your muscles with time and consistency, and also getting enough nutrition and sleep so they can recover faster

First off - you don't need to inject the carnitine. L-carnitine is almost 100% bioavailable when taken orally. Just use an oral L-carnitine supplement.

Second - L-carnitnie won't do anything what so ever for muscle gains.

L-carnitine is synthesized in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It transfers long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria where they may be oxidized to produce energy.

As great as that sounds, supplemental L-carnitine doesn't do a whole lot because your body can efficiently already create it's own. Supplementing with it certainly won't hurt but don't expect miracles. If you do decide to supplement with Carnitine, use the acetyl-l-carnitine version as it is the most bioavailable.

Don't expect miracles. The best supplement you can take for fat loss is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine will directly increase fat loss, endurance and recovery. I would argue it's the best supplement on the market today for fat loss.

Beta Alanine can help you with resting between sets and fatigue during the set.

Besides that, a diet high in protein and proper rest will be best to prevent soreness.

First off - you don't need to inject the carnitine. L-carnitine is almost 100% bioavailable when taken orally. Just use an oral L-carnitine supplement.

Based on experience of myself and 17 or 18 clients of mine I'd most certainly have to disagree with your statement.

In my experience the oral L-carnitine is essentially useless (tried many many different brands between us) and the injectable L-carnitine was night and day difference when it came to lipolysis.

Infact, from the results I got, Id rank it in the same ballpark as a very low dosed clenbuterol. And if you take side effects into the equation then injectable L-carnitine might be #1 fat burner out there.

Of course the downfalls are the injections themselves....the volume of injections tends to cause more pain...and lastly because its fairly new to the market, there are very few companies producing the product. I know of three companies producing injectable L-carnitine for HUMAN consumption...and of course there are quite a few which are veterinary use. Which seems a tad shady. But, it has given the exact same results as the "human grade" stuff. Keep in mind though, anything made for a race horse is likely not junk. As there are some race horses worth millions of dollars...and even your run of the mill race horse is worth as much as a new Cadillac. So they wont be selling absolute junk product with super high heavy metal content to these super expensive animals.
However with that said, I will always try to lean towards the product that is actually made for a human being. Lol. Call me crazy.

Lastly, regarding cardarine. I have seen some amazing results from cardarine and am jealous that I havent used it myself just yet. Im greatly looking forward to doing so.

Top Bottom