Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prometeus - anybody knows them?

Faraday

Anybody heard of a brand called Prometeus? I liveinHolland, and I see them sell these supplements here all over theplace. So I wonder if they are good quality and can be taken withoutproblems, or I should look elsewhere for my supps?

Sincerely, I have not heard of them, but there are tons of different good manufacturers. If you want to check out a source, then I would recommend you to visit the source section of EVO (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/). There you will find detailed information about different sources, and will see feedback from their customers. I am sure that after doing a little research there you will be able to make a well informed decision in regards to the source for your gear. Personally, I love the Berd Pharmaceutical stuff sold by Roidmass, but you should never listen to just one opinion, and do your research. The above mentioned place is a good place to start.

Are you talking about supplements or 'supplements'

If you are referring to steroids - check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org

If you are referring to over the counter supplements - the brand name really doesn't matter. What matters is the ingredient list and the supplements facts panel.

With any supplements it doesn't matter the brand or where you get them from........it all comes down to ingredients. Check out the ingredients to know if it is worth buying something.

Top Bottom