Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactrone

I used Black Lion Research FORMERON. Very Nice product. Estrogen levels went from 50 to 6 and I have bloods to prove it. It was to strong. Needed to tapper down the dose.

I used Black Lion Research FORMERON. Very Nice product. Estrogen levels went from 50 to 6 and I have bloods to prove it. It was to strong. Needed to tapper down the dose.

Oh most definitely, I love formeron! I used to use formastanzolol but on a whim decided to try something new. Very glad I did. I used it as my main AI and had zero neg sides to report. Also has a pretty good smell to it.

I will prob get a bottle of their acnedren just in case of some bacne. All their other products work so what the hell this one might too lol

I tried it out too. It seemed to be a good product, my only complaint is that it was very watery. I like the texture of the forma stanzol better, its just easier to spread out IMO. I think both Pee quality products though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

I tried it out too. It seemed to be a good product, my only complaint is that it was very watery. I like the texture of the forma stanzol better, its just easier to spread out IMO. I think both Pee quality products though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Yea now that you mention it, it did seem a little watery. I've had some drip off my hand before. So that would be my neg review on it.

Top Bottom