Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolab Creapure Creatine or George's Volumex?

Madd Hatter

It seems every time I know what I'm gonna order up, I find something else to consider.

I was going to get a couple tubs of Optimum Whey ($~26 each) and 1000g of Prolab Creatine (25.95) from dps.
But then I see the sale on this site, where I can get Triple threat for about $36, and Volumex for about $18, and free shipping if I order three total. Plus I could support someone who makes a board I frequent possible.

So can someone point me in the right direction here?

Well, too late, I went ahead and ordered the Triple Threat and Volumex, so I don't wanna hear about it if this was the wrong choice. :eek:

Can someone tell me how I want to take it though? Right now I'm thinking post-workout (w/ breakfast on off days), 5g each and every day (no loading). Too little? Too many days? With my protein shake? Mixed in water? NEED to be mixed with something else (I hate grape juice, and am a cheap bastard, so it'd be cool if I don't need to mix it with anything special)? Anything else I should know or expect?

ttt. since i'm getting such good feedback in this thread, i got another question:

those who take it pre workout, does it provide a boost for your workouts?
what's a good cycle, 3 weeks on 1 off, 6 and 2?

Top Bottom