Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ProHormones: increased caloric needs?

HarmsWayBC

I am considering investing in some ProHormones..most likely one of AvantLabs products, either the new 'One' or 4-A-Derm.....

If I were to do a cycle of either of these, would I need to alter or up my caloric intake or my protein intake?

I'm curious as to if I should treat them as a moderate or weaks steriod, since it is quite obviious that guys on steroids need more calories and more protein.

any help would be great......

Well, whenver i do a ph cycle, i want to get the most out of it that i can. So i up my protein and good fat intake, but keep my carbs the same

To do the most valid testing, you would keep things pretty much the same because changing your diet would be a confounding variable.

For best results, you would definitely want to increase calories and protein -- by 20-50%.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

Par Deus,

A tear just came to my eye over this response. Finally, someone that is selling supps that is being honest and forthright about things. What a breath of fresh air! Karma added, bro!

Guinness said:
Par Deus,

A tear just came to my eye over this response. Finally, someone that is selling supps that is being honest and forthright about things. What a breath of fresh air! Karma added, bro!

Thanks.

Top Bottom