Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones-HELP

Big Mike123

Hi, I'm 18 years old and have been working out for the past 4 years. I would like to go on a 4 week ONE+ cycle at the regular dosage. Could someone give me some pointers as to what they think about this or if anyone who took PHs at the age 18 could give me some kind of advice? By the way, I'm 6'3" 216lbs at the moment. Thank you very much and I appreciate your responses.

prohormones suck cock.

Don't fool with them, they convert to estrogen readily.

If you use them correctly they CAN work, but don't work well. You have to take exceedingly high doses to get any effect. Oral administration is a really poor way to deliver any kind of steroid or steroid like compound.

NFG

NFG.....what about the transdermal delivry, such as ONE+ or Tren X, although we don't know what the carrier in Tren X is....

Bigdelt......My diet is in check...BELIEVE ME.:)

Big Mike123 said:
Hi, I'm 18 years old and have been working out for the past 4 years. I would like to go on a 4 week ONE+ cycle at the regular dosage. Could someone give me some pointers as to what they think about this or if anyone who took PHs at the age 18 could give me some kind of advice? By the way, I'm 6'3" 216lbs at the moment. Thank you very much and I appreciate your responses.

Personally I wouldn't take prohormones ever. The risk/gain ratio is not good. Young people tend to take massive amounts of PH because they're "legal" and they give the impression that they are safe. You can grow tits with these things and get real aggressive. However, gains are minimal. You will gain more with creatine and a solid diet than you will with prohormones. Real AAS taken properly are safer than prohormones in my opinion, but at your age I don't think you should do either.

Bro if you really wanna do them, I would go to the supplement board b/c everyone is gonna be very biased on the anabolic board

at your age you should be able to accomplish anything with your diet

i daught that your diet is that good.

prohormones=:toilet:

bigdelt69 said:

I'm gaining 1-2lbs a week and my strength is going up right with the gains.

By the way, here is a list of supplements that I'm using:
Protein powder, creatine, Mltivitamin, Vitami B Complex, Vitamin C(1g), ZMA. Anything else I should add to the list?

bigdelt69 said:

bro, did you go to school:confused:

"daught", LOL i believe it is "doubt";)

go_hard_80:)

Top Bottom