Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones-HELP

Big Mike123

Hi, I'm 18 years old and have been working out for the past 4 years. I would like to go on a 4 week ONE+ cycle at the regular dosage. Could someone give me some pointers as to what they think about this or if anyone who took PHs at the age 18 could give me some kind of advice? By the way, I'm 6'3" 216lbs at the moment. Thank you very much and I appreciate your responses.

Im 18 and if you read my posts about Boldione and 1-AD you can tell how i did. however, at our age, we really dont need them. really the only reaosn i used them was b/c i wanted to give my customers feedback on how they work. i didnt wanna sell them shit i didnt know worked.

Ross

The idea that younger users cannot really benefit from PH/steroidals is fallacious. The AR activity produced via the better products is proabbly 10-20 times that of high-normal testosterone levels.

There are legitimate reasons to hold off at that age, that just is not one of them.

Dont get me wrong Par. I agree he can benefit from supplementation, i sure as hell did! I gained 17 lbs. Im just saying that teher are reasons why he may not want to start the PH's yet. Say if he wants to grow a little taller.

I know even at 18 all AR receptors arent saturated. Just saying it isnt a priority to get the PH's yet.

Id say that once he got his diet and training routine down, and once he has looked up some info and has become somewhat educated on PH then he may want to give them a try.

Ross

Im 18 and i took them. Be prepared to have no sex drive.

You can read my thread for info. its called: Boldione & 1-AD: The sides and everything else

Ross

Top Bottom