Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ProHormones: Convince me they're worth it instead of AAS

ConanX

Banned
I know we have literally hundreds of ProHormone threads out there telling the benefits and making comparisons between them and real, illegal anabolic steroids...but what the hell, you guys are great so can't hurt! :heart:

I am an AAS user (admiting we have a problem if the first step! LOL) and have had GREAT experiences so far with Test, Anavar, Deca, EQ, Winni, and I planned on running some Tren and Primo and Lord knows what else before the year ends.

Now that I'm reading all of these positive reviews on Needto's products and other pro-steroids/designer steroids/pro-hormones, it seems like there is definitely something to it.

I planned on just using real AAS since they are F'in effective and if they're illegal, they gotta be good :evil:...but now I might be having some source problems. This is making me re-think everything and consider going with a prohormone cycle. What I want to know is, coming from those who are AAS users, are these pro-hormones worth it? I'm not just talking about Needto's stuff, I'm just saying in general.

I know that the chemical makeup is similiar or sometimes identical to real AAS. I just wonder if these cycles are weaker or if maybe they are as strong as the real thing, are the side affects BAD like I've heard rumored. Some people say horrible liver damage, going totally bald, and extreme cystic acne.

So guys, try to convince me that a 4-6 week cycle of maybe some type of Tren prohormone and a superdrol or a tbol clone are safe, effective, and will make me just as happy as if I were to run the real thing.

Respect :supercool

hmmm

how about

dbol but with no bloat
tren but with no bloat and easy on the liver and 1/6th the sides
masteron without the hairloss
winny without the joint pain

easy pct

and best of all

NOT A CLASS III FELONY FOR POSSESSION

hmmm

how about

dbol but with no bloat
tren but with no bloat and easy on the liver and 1/6th the sides
masteron without the hairloss
winny without the joint pain

easy pct

and best of all

NOT A CLASS III FELONY FOR POSSESSION

It's almost like it seems to good to be true, ya know? Like, that actually sounds EXACTLY perfect. But it just seems TOO great to be realistic. When you mention the steroids Dbol, Tren, Masteron, and Winny, are the actual results very similiar or is it like 1/4 the results or maybe the same results, but you lose it all when you get off cycle?

Thanks...I really appreciate all of this.

Outside of the fact that AAS are illegal, there is no comparison between them and PH’s… None…nada..zilch!! Anyone tells you differently they are full of shit!!!

PH have all of the risks and a fraction of the results… Steroid like results are obtained only from the real deal brotha!!

Can you make some gains with PH sure…. And prior to stepping to the dark side I used PH’s.. I am speaking from experience.

If the dark side is not where you want to go then knock yourself out, but if you want real gains Testosterone is KING!!

Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire

to a point I agree with the above statement..

however.. not everyone on here, or other sites will ever step on stage to get their pro card..

The comments i have stated is based on my yrs of steroid use.. and the current use/review of the newer designer steroids that are currently being released..

Best so far.. dbol with no bloat.. comparing it to the dbol is not fair, dbol will make you "Hulk" strong, the designer dbol will only give you 30% increase with no bloat..

They all shut you down, however it's been my experience that PCT is much easier.. after all, using nolva and clomid and compromising your vision just isn't a good thing..

I've been anti pro-hormone ever since they came out in the 90's. But the latest stuff (such as Beastdrol) really is in a different catagory. Simply put, they are legal oral steroids. Ironically though, mg per mg, they may be more toxic than the "real" stuff. But a low dose won't kill you.

They aren't meant to be the sole substance in a cycle, nor are they meant to used long term, but as a kickstart, a "taste" for a newbie, a pre-workout boost or a "finisher" to a cycle, they have a definite and effective place. And the fact that you can get them instantly with no legal worries is a HUGE advantage.

I've been anti pro-hormone ever since they came out in the 90's. But the latest stuff (such as Beastdrol) really is in a different catagory. Simply put, they are legal oral steroids. Ironically though, mg per mg, they may be more toxic than the "real" stuff. But a low dose won't kill you.

They aren't meant to be the sole substance in a cycle, nor are they meant to used long term, but as a kickstart, a "taste" for a newbie, a pre-workout boost or a "finisher" to a cycle, they have a definite and effective place. And the fact that you can get them instantly with no legal worries is a HUGE advantage.

Understood. Maybe something like a Test cycle with a Beastdrol (or similiar) kickstart and/or an oral Tren finisher may not be so bad for those who want a little more than a Test only cycle but don't want to go too crazy.

Outside of the fact that AAS are illegal, there is no comparison between them and PH’s… None…nada..zilch!! Anyone tells you differently they are full of shit!!!

PH have all of the risks and a fraction of the results… Steroid like results are obtained only from the real deal brotha!!

Can you make some gains with PH sure…. And prior to stepping to the dark side I used PH’s.. I am speaking from experience.

If the dark side is not where you want to go then knock yourself out, but if you want real gains Testosterone is KING!!

Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire

+1, having done just about everything.

to a point I agree with the above statement..

however.. not everyone on here, or other sites will ever step on stage to get their pro card..

The comments i have stated is based on my yrs of steroid use.. and the current use/review of the newer designer steroids that are currently being released..

Best so far.. dbol with no bloat.. comparing it to the dbol is not fair, dbol will make you "Hulk" strong, the designer dbol will only give you 30% increase with no bloat..

They all shut you down, however it's been my experience that PCT is much easier.. after all, using nolva and clomid and compromising your vision just isn't a good thing..

And I agree with you… He stated he wanted to be just as happy as if he were to run the real deal and that just won’t happen.

Again… Can he make some gains… Absolutely just not anything close to what he could make with AAS.. This is also taking for granted that his diet and training are on track!

Respect,
Tao

Top Bottom