Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones or all the way

<<NeuRotiC>>

Deciding what route to take, after researching the numerous ways of increasing and maximing my strength and muscle mass I am having trouble deciding exactly which way to go.

T-100

1AD/4-AD

Deca norma/nolvadex

My main concern are the side effects of the AS route.

I have been training for about 2 1/2 years now, when I started training I was a light weight 154lb, I have been training without any supplements and no controlled diet as such and have come on gradually, I now weigh 185lb, I have 12% BF

My goal is to achieve 196lb, cut with a 9%BF

I know there are alot of well informed people on this site and was wondering what some of you would recommend.

Thanx for you time :D

<<NeuRotiC>>

<<NeuRotiC>> said:

My main concern are the side effects of the AS route.
If thats your main concern then why even consider prohormones, many have the same sides as AAS when used in doses that give any benefit and offer much less in return.

The only reason to use prohormones over AAS is if you are worried about the law, other than that, I really don't see too many reasons. JMHO though.

-sk

Dial_tone said:

Right....the law, the cache of calling yourself "natural" and the need to hide needles from other house habitants are good reasons.
The side effects and cost of pro hormones both favor steroids.

Nah, just the confort that the feds don't wanna rape you is enough.

-sk

<<NeuRotiC>> said:
I dont want bitch tits.

Thanx for you advise guys :D

oh wait.. you don't WANT bitch tits...

you had better go the pro-hormone route. All us roiders are after the bitch tit effect..

Kidding of course...

if you want to use deca, you'd better start researching your anti-e's if you dont' want a perky set!

matto18 said:
if you want to use deca, you'd better start researching your anti-e's if you dont' want a perky set!

That is not exactly sound advice...

if you are interested in Deca look into Dostinex or Bromo - both anti-prolactin which is what you are going to need.

Deca doesn't covert to Estrogene...

Dude you're asking for problems. Just stick to the real thing.

BTW no you wont grow a third eye on AAS.....

Top Bottom