Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones or all the way

I agree with clomid messing with you a bit hehe. But the small nuts piss me off hehe.

I subscribe to the school of "the longer you keep the mass on you the better chance you have of keeping it" school so I always do 3 month cycles minimum. And it is true that this cycle might be on the heavy side for someone who is about to do roids for the first time but I think he will handle it just fine if he takes his clomid.

Yes clomid can hinder gains but it is better then having men look at you and think.. nice tits babe hehe. I personally have issues with gyno when I am on over a gram a week so I take clomid no matter what.

what about nolvadex or liquidex? deca is progesterone induced gyno so only antip's will help.

Stan how lon ago did you do your first cycle? just curious?
i did mine about 8 years ago.

At about the same time you did lol. I think it was about 8-9 years ago. I went hard core for about 4 years then went natural and eventually quit the gym all together. Now I'm back in the gym again!
Clomid is cheap!!

Noval is very expensive but it works great, I only use novaldex if gyno started and I need it to stop asap.

Personally I have only used clomid and noval because I know it works and have not felt the need to go searching for something else.

When it comes to steroids I am a bread and butter type of person. I know what works for me and how it works and that is what I stick to. I only move from there if I feel that what I am doing isn't working for me anymore.

BTW I don't touch deca with a 10 foot pole anymore. Something about deca makes my sex drive go down the tubes and even stacking it with test doesn't help as much as I would like at times.

Donno if you used to use they boards but i was known as stan_the_man back in the early 90ies, I was told that some dipshit got my name later and said a ton of idiotic things. It was back when the boards were free and 90% of it was flames 8% of it was stupid questions, and 2% had real content.

Top Bottom