Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones or all the way

Dude you're asking for problems. Just stick to the real thing.

BTW no you wont grow a third eye on AAS.....Don't believe the hype...

Re: Re: Prohormones or all the way

Zyglamail said:
If thats your main concern then why even consider prohormones, many have the same sides as AAS when used in doses that give any benefit and offer much less in return.

Yes... I agree. In dosages that are high enough to be effective the benefit would be 1/1000th that of anabolics, but have the the same negative sides... meaning, to get anywhere NEAR the same effect, you'd need to take 1000x the dose... but you'd have 1000x the estrogenic sides, etc from it as well.

I'm not sure all that came out right... lol... but I think you can catch my drift.

C-ditty

Heya bud,

Just stack deca with some sust for your first cycle and you will do fine. Take clomid durring the cycle (that way the girl that sucks your balls doesn't wonder WTF happened) and it will also help prevent gyno. If your tits start to feel sore and itch then hehe, grab some novaldex.

I have been out of the loop for a long time and have forgotten most of the basics but hehe. Based upon some old facts that I remeber, here is a solid cycle.

If its your first cycle this should do fine

Deca 1-2 300mg 3-10 400 mg 10-14 300 15 200
Sust 1-2 250 3-10 500 11-16 250
Clomid every day from 50-100
Keep taking clomid for atleast 2 weeks post cycle and when you hit post cycle up the clomid to 100 minimum. If you use some of the tribex type suppliments it will also help.

Like I said hehe, its been a long time but i think this will get you where you want to go and is mild enough to be a first cycle. If you are iffy youc an just run the sust at 250 the whole time. Being your first cycle you can expect to add on about 30 lbs IF you eat. Don't worry to much about eating totally clean because you can chop down the fat later.. You need to get as many calories in your body as you can and alot of prot. Testosterone.net has a good article about how to EAT while you are bulking http://www.t-mag.com/html/body_146mass.html is a link to it.

The deca is left off on week 15 so that it won't be a hard crash when you come down. This is because deca stays in your body for about a week. However you WILL test positive for about a year because you used deca.

The sust is taken down to 250 for 5 weeks because it last up to 4 weeks in your body, this is to make sure that when you take your last shot of sust that is all the roids that are left in your body and the taper effect it has makes comming down alot easier on your body.

Clomid durring the cycle will reduce the chances of you getting gyno and usually 50 a day should be ok but if you are worried up it to 100. You need to take clomid or atleast 2 weeks post cycle but I am always paranoid and take it for a month hehe (its not expensive anyway). One of the benifits of taking clomid durring the cycle is that your nuts will not turn into penuts while you are cycling (something that used to annoy me).

Ps. If you do what i told you and follow the massive eating I want to see some before and after pics as they should be great! hehe.

Let me tell you my experience with porhormones, I spend a fortune, I bought almost every "natural testosterone boosters", like fuzu, tribex, andro, and during these periods, that shit always made me give off an odour, my wife said I stunk, and thats the first time that my full head of hair has started thinning. PLus I didnt see the great results I was told I would get. I tried steriods, less sides, and my hair stayed put till a recent fina go, but still not bad, I didnt stink, and I made progress and it actally cost about the same.

no offense Stan but were did you get your information and that cycle?

Neurotic- if this is your first cycle go with something simple and easy you will gain a lot
ex.
TEST 500mg/wk for 10 weeks

this will be a great base to start you can always add others such as dbol,deca or eq.

Make sure you do your research and have anti-e's and clomid or HCG.

fresh said:
no offense Stan but were did you get your information and that cycle?

hehe not taken fresh, I clearly put a disclaimer on that cycle :D

Like i said it has been a while and I'm working mostly off what I remeber but I still think that is a nice solid first cycle. My first cycle was something very similar and I gained about 30 lbs (but mind you this was a very long time ago) and deca/sust were the easiest to get my hands on (brazil).

Back then you tapered off by taking sust in smaller and smaller dosages (clomid wasn't all that popular).

Ps. What do you see wrong with that cycle and/or information?

Bah i'll even recap the info for you,

Sust stays in your body up to 4 weeks. This is because of the different types of test that it uses. Also it is stated that it can stay in your body UP TO 4 weeks not that every inject does but it has the possibility for sure. all depends on how fast your body can absorb it.

Sustanon 250 is an oil-based injectable containing four different testosterone compounds: testosterone propionate, 30 mg; testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg; testosterone isocaproate, 60mg; and testosterone decanoate, 100 mg. The mixture of the testosterones are time-released to provide an immediate effect while still remaining active in the body for up to a month.

You can read more about it here http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/sustanon-250.htm

and well everyone knows your huevos look more like pigeon huevos when you are on hehe.

Deca, I don't remeber where i found the positive testing of deca for a year but I know this to be true and if I spend enough time looking for it I will find it. Honestly hehe I don't care. As for the cycle deca at 400 is what is considered a good dose.

and well the clomid is correct and I know that because of using it for so long hehe.

If you see what he wants his goals are to get to 195 and a reduction of body fat of 3%. This cycle will easily get him over his target weight and provide a little cushin for him when he starts cutting.

Not a saying that 500 test for 10 weeks won't do just fine. Just a different approach from what I would do.

Last edited:
Understandable my first 2 cycles were tapers with no clomid. if you have no clomid or HCG then it would be sensible to taper. as per these days all that crap is cheap as hell.

I have found that clomid throughout a cycle hinders some gains and also i can't even be on it for 3 weeks without feeling like a little emotional girl.

For a newbie i think a 16 week cycle is a bit too long. you can easily gain 20-30 pounds in a 10 weeker. I do understand the profiles and how long they can be tested for.

As for his first cycle ho only wants to put on 10 pounds and drop 3%. with proper diet and traing one can do this off 500mg/test week. This is a simple yet effective cycle and will get his feet wet for the future.

Top Bottom