Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones ?????

galileo

Do any of these prohormones really work....What are the best..What kind of gains can be expected, and are there any better ways of doing them. ie: oral. sublingual, inject....Thanks for any advice....

I think a lot of people don't want to reply because there's so much controversy. A lot of people say they're all pure BS; they cause an insignificant increase in testosterone levels for very short periods of time, yet they can cause pretty lousy side effects. Others swear by them.

Personally, I'm going to work on gaining another ten pounds or so, and then if I feel I really want to get bigger, and I simply can't do it naturally without becoming a fat sack of crap with large muscles, then I'll go for the real thing. They're better understood, and they definitely work.
smile.gif

Stick to good food and a good routine, that's my opinion.

I'll throw in my two cents. Last summer, around August, I took a shot at using my first prohormone put out by Biotest called Androsol. They hyped the shit out of it. Anyway, I tried it for a two week cycle as recommended and didn't get any significant gains. A friend of mine would bet his left nut that it works great. Now, I didn't follow the supplement routine they recommend perfectly (skipped a day, dosed only once on a few days) so I decided recently to give it one last shot. I began using Androsol again last week Sunday, which means today is my ninth day. I decided not to weigh myself until this coming Sunday, just to be certain that there is no error. I also took measurements, and will use my skinfold calipers to determine if my fat went up or down. Visually so far, I can't say I notice a difference, and I think I'm just out 27 bux. I can't really give an honest assessment until my cycle is up, but so far I'm not optimistic. I'll fill you in a week from now.

Prohormones are total BS. Those who swear by them have never taken prescription stuff.
Deca and the likes are more anabolic than androgenic. Therefore have fewer side effects. Testosterone will make you bigger but it also has more bad side effects. I know from experience. But if you got some extra money to throw around go ahead and try some of the prohormones. I wasted plenty of money in the past trying them and got zilch.

What doses were you guys taking? And which prohormones. Lumping them all together is like lumping all steroids together.

I have trained athletes with them and the results have been great, but I used only certain ones and high doses.

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell four friends about elitefitness.com and get a FREE report, "Anabolic Steroid and Supplement Secrets the Pros and Models Pray You Never Find Out!"
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

Act now, this is available for a limited time only!

You name them. I've tried them as far back as when "Billy Bob Phillips" first came out with them. There is no comparison between prescription anabolic steroids and prohormones. One thing I do know is that when I did use prohormones I used them in cycles and during that cycle I would generally train correctly, eat right, and get the recommended rest. I did make gains but to no greater degree than when I did a training cycle of the same type without them.
I suspect that this may be a similar situation with a lot of people. And they attribute the gains to the prohormone and not to the correct training methodology. I mean, why waste your money on the prohormones and then eat and train like a slob. The belief in prohormones is in itself a very powerful placebo for some individuals.

EAS may not be the most honest people in the world, but they did stop making prohormones, I'll give them that. Prohormones are all marketing hype. Some magazines speak of them like they are steroids. If I read one more "ParaDecaAnadrolBunchaShit" from these con artists I'm gonna puke.

The only prohormone cycle that worked for me was AST Research's 19-Nor 250 and 5-Diol 250. I took 250mg of 19-Nor first thing in the morning and then again at night. I took 500mg of 5-Diol approximately 45 minutes before workout. This stuff works, there's no doubt about it! I think people usually take to low of a dosage. You need about 1000mg of a prohormone stack a day to see some decent results! I would recommend this stack to anyone!

Top Bottom