Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones

rmt99e

Banned
Can i have some opinions on prohormones and some good brands, also i would like to know your gains over whatever time period

thanks

rmt99e said:
Can i have some opinions on prohormones and some good brands, also i would like to know your gains over whatever time period

thanks

Anabolic Xtreme is good but most of their stuff is banned now, good or I should say great products from them are Superdrol and Phera Plex........

What you can do is check the chemical make up of these so called prohormones and find products that copy off of them and alot of times this happens and the name will change.

For example check SNS products Serious Nutrition Solutions Methyl-Drol XT - 90 Cap is the same as superdrol and Serious Nutrition Solutions Methyl-Plex XT - 90 Cap is the same as Phera Plex.................

I am currently taking both of these SNS products and they rock

I am having a surgry soon and its goign toh old my lifting off for awhile so i want a real edge when i get back to make up for lost time.

I think it was a sad attempt to pretend to know whats going on. I really liked the "...ya know" at the end.

Top Bottom