Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

products question: nitrix and cellmass

SpecterBulls

I will be purchasing this two products to stack for mass gains, and I would like to ask you guys if it's good combination and how good are they together when it comes to results, also some people say you can put a better bulking cycle for much less money, like whey, protein and creatine, true?

Neither nitrix or cell mass are bad products per say but they are really expensive for what they are. Nitrix is an amino acid supplement. Cell mass is a post workout creatine and carb powder. They aren't anything special. They just have really good marketing and cool sounding names.

Creatine is creatine. Don't waste your money on some heavily marketed creatine supplement that is going to cost 10x more but provide no additional benefits. Either get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

I would stack the creatine with a good quality whey protein powder. A good quality protein powder will contain all the amino acids needed to build and repair muscle.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

Protein and Creatine are good products but I would save your money and get a different brand. You are just paying for a name. If you just shop by ingredients you will be able to find pure products for much cheaper and a higher quality. I recommend Ancient Strength creatine and WTBM Protein both from n2bm.com

Have tried both of them, just to be disappointed. Nitrix sounds wayy to good to be true, but when used for the workouts, it barely does anything. I would call it quite useless supplement. Had a tub because someone gave it away to me.

As for cellmass - its a nice supplement for post workout but its definitely not worth the money. I would rather get creatine monohydrate or a creatine blend like ancient strength from n2bm and buy more food for postworkout carbs.

Top Bottom