Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Product help

StevenMcCoy

Hey guys whats up iv been doing some research for some top notch legals but dont really kno who to choose from and cant find info about these products Cyclosterone, Mesobolin, tridenosen website i found them at is getanabolicsnow.com Dont kno if there legit or not if you could help with this that would be great or maby you guys have a better site to get good legals because GNC seems like a ripoff nemore.

Hey guys whats up iv been doing some research for some top notch legals but dont really kno who to choose from and cant find info about these products Cyclosterone, Mesobolin, tridenosen website i found them at is getanabolicsnow.com Dont kno if there legit or not if you could help with this that would be great or maby you guys have a better site to get good legals because GNC seems like a ripoff nemore.

What are your current stats???

I have not heard of any of those products and the website name sounds a bit scammy.

well im 19 about 190 out of shape atm havent had time to hit the weights due to work but being how I live in michigan and worked for a gm company I got fired yesterday and now have all the time in the world to go back while I find more work.

well im 19 about 190 out of shape atm havent had time to hit the weights due to work but being how I live in michigan and worked for a gm company I got fired yesterday and now have all the time in the world to go back while I find more work.

In all honesty bro....You do not need any Prohormones at your age. I know this is not what you wanted to hear. Your body's natural test levels should be through the roof and taking PHs now will just suppress those natural levels. This will make it harder to gain muscle and lose fat in the future.

I can recommend Lipoflame to aid in fatloss and Amp02 for pre workout energy and pumps. http://www.agxsports.com/ These products along with proper training and diet will go a long way towards helping you reach your goals. They are non hormonal too, so you do not need to worry about any nasty side effects.

Stay away from hormones at your age. Your body needs to be fully mature to use hormones. Most men aren't fully mature unitl 23-25 years of age.

ok cool appreciate the help guys im gunna probably stick with the agx I currently have the nutrex products but GNC stuff never seems like it works so wanted advice from the pros :p.

Top Bottom