x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Probiotics questions

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Probiotics questions within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Hi guys! Do you think it is a good idea to use pro-biotics all the time, even if you do not have stomach problems? I just wonder if I can take them for health goals. Thanks

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Probiotics questions

Hi guys! Do you think it is a good idea to use pro-biotics all the time, even if you do not have stomach problems? I just wonder if I can take them for health goals. Thanks

Re: Probiotics questions

I would not take them unless you need them. So if you are fine, don't use the probiotics all the time. After all, they can alter your natural flora, and if it is already fine, this is even more probably. If you do not have problems, and yet want to improve your GI health, use psillium husk.

All Natural

And how will psillium husk improve my GI health? If I understand correctly, if I have a good stomach flora there is no need for pro-biotics - right? How do I know if it is not good?

You'll have a lot of stomach issues inc soft shits - again a lot. I drink a small Yakult daily when I remember.

Quote Quote posted by Kyanck View Post
    And how will psillium husk improve my GI health? If I understand correctly, if I have a good stomach flora there is no need for pro-biotics - right? How do I know if it is not good?
    Psillium husk will create a gel like substance, which will go along the intestines and clean them up. As for the probiotics and natural flora - you can usually tell that there are problems when you get diarrhea, stomach heaviness...

most pro biotics are a scam.. especially those kefir drinks..

save your money

the best one to use that is legit is sach boulardii but it is the refridgerated one you get from a health food store.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

I am a big advocate of digestive enzymes, psyllium husk and probiotics. As bodybuilders, we are constantly overloading our digestive systems and those three supplements will go a long way in promoting optimal digestive health.

Take a high quality probiotic first thing every morning with a glass of lemon water before breakfast. Look for a probiotic supplement that is stored in the fridge. Remember that probiotics are a live bacteria and a product stored at room temperature will have a greatly reduced potency. A good probiotic supplement shouldn't be cheap.

Supplement with digestive enzymes with 2-3 meals per day. In particular look for the digestive enzymes proteases and peptidases, as these enzymes split proteins into small peptides and individual amino acids.

Psyllium husk is the highest natural food source of soluble fibre you can obtain. The majority of the fibre you intake from your daily diet is insoluble fibre. The key benefit of soluble fibre is that soluble fibre absorbs water in your stomach and creates a gel. It gives your intestines a sort of 'internal scrubbing' as it passes through. It will help keep you regular and the faster you can remove toxins from your body, the less likely they are to be re-absorbed.

Definitely a good probiotic (refrigerated), and digestive enzymes can really help. I would also be using 10g of psyllium husk near your bedtime to help keep things moving along.