Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pro-steroid/designer steroid cycle

smaretick

Tried to send this question as a PM to one of the Anabolic Xtreme guys w/o success so I thought I'd ask it on the open forum to try & get some knowledgable input.
I'm at the end of a cycle of Gaspari's Halodrol-50 & have had good results (good enough to have purchased another box of it).
Also have a bottle of Superdrol 90 caps. The question: what's the best next step: (1) another cycle of Halorol-50 or; (2) a cycle of Superdrol? I plan on doing both eventually but am trying to plan ahead to optimize my gains/results.

Also, how long do you think I should wait before going to my next cycle? Gaspari recommends you do Halodrol-50 for a month then wait 2 months before doing it again however standard procedures for AAS says "time on equals time off". A couple of pertinent facts (perhaps): I'm 54 yrs old & have been training for ~30 yrs.; I train 4 or 5 times per week & probably (by conventional standards) I overtrain (I tend to train instinctively & have become pretty good, after 30 yrs, of knowing what my body needs/can tolerate); I have used AAs previously; I tend to be a 'low responder' to OTC supplements & AAS.

Don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I only want experienced/knowledgable opinions & replies.
Thanks in advance.

smaretick said:
Tried to send this question as a PM to one of the Anabolic Xtreme guys w/o success so I thought I'd ask it on the open forum to try & get some knowledgable input.
I'm at the end of a cycle of Gaspari's Halodrol-50 & have had good results (good enough to have purchased another box of it).
Also have a bottle of Superdrol 90 caps. The question: what's the best next step: (1) another cycle of Halorol-50 or; (2) a cycle of Superdrol? I plan on doing both eventually but am trying to plan ahead to optimize my gains/results.

Also, how long do you think I should wait before going to my next cycle? Gaspari recommends you do Halodrol-50 for a month then wait 2 months before doing it again however standard procedures for AAS says "time on equals time off". A couple of pertinent facts (perhaps): I'm 54 yrs old & have been training for ~30 yrs.; I train 4 or 5 times per week & probably (by conventional standards) I overtrain (I tend to train instinctively & have become pretty good, after 30 yrs, of knowing what my body needs/can tolerate); I have used AAs previously; I tend to be a 'low responder' to OTC supplements & AAS.

Don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I only want experienced/knowledgable opinions & replies.
Thanks in advance.
I thought I had replied to this. Sorry.

First off I would wait at least 8 weeks min. At 54 I would check with you doc before taking anyof these products and get bloodwork done. That will be a factor in how fast you can run a 2nd cycle.

Remember Halodrol after they tested. Now we are a competitor but for $50+ that is a bit high. -- 12.5mg of dmt and 2.5mg of precursor per tablet.

I would opt for Phera-Plex at $24 from BulkNutrition.com which is 100% dmt and probably the only real active in HD-50.

Last edited:
AX_Ryan said:
I thought I had replied to this. Sorry.

First off I would wait at least 8 weeks min. At 54 I would check with you doc before taking anyof these products and get bloodwork done. That will be a factor in how fast you can run a 2nd cycle.

Remember Halodrol after they tested it turned out to be 45% DMT, 25% Pro-turn precurser and the rest magled stuff that is not active. Now we are a competitor but for $50+ that is a bit high. -- 22.5mg of dmt and 12.5mg of precursor per tablet.

I would opt for Phera-Plex at $24 from BulkNutrition.com which is 100% dmt.

OK...AX thanks for the info...so I wait 2 months & then what...Superdrol or Halodrol. I have both on hand so don't really want to go out & spend more $ on Phera-Phex before I use up what I have...maybe I'm being cheap but it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks :)

AX_Ryan said:
Your choice. Both good stuff with similar gains/sides. HD-50 will be a little less toxic.

OK...once again, thanks for the info.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to AX_Ryan again.
...I owe you some K...

AX_Ryan said:
12.5mg of dmt and 2.5mg of precursor per tablet.

AX...anyway you can tell us where you got these stats; I've only see tech info on Halodrol in the Washington Post article & some info from William Llewellyn in the new issue of MD ("Halodrol contains 4-chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol or a diol metabolite of Oral-Turinabol (OT)... It's sort of to OT what androstenidiol was to testosterone...")

Has anyone had any experience with consecutive cycles of Halodrol-50 or Halodrol-50/Superdrol. I know Halodrol is relatively new, but thought I'd ask anyways. I'm particularly interested in how much time you were off between the two cycles. I've just finished up a box of Halodrol-50 & am by nature an impatient person...am trying to show some restraint before starting another cycle of either Halodrol or Superdrol.
btw: I'm smart enough to know what the "correct" thing to do is (i.e., wait 2 months) but am considering waiting only a month so I'd like to get any real-world experiences.

Thanks.

smaretick said:
Has anyone had any experience with consecutive cycles of Halodrol-50 or Halodrol-50/Superdrol. I know Halodrol is relatively new, but thought I'd ask anyways. I'm particularly interested in how much time you were off between the two cycles. I've just finished up a box of Halodrol-50 & am by nature an impatient person...am trying to show some restraint before starting another cycle of either Halodrol or Superdrol.
btw: I'm smart enough to know what the "correct" thing to do is (i.e., wait 2 months) but am considering waiting only a month so I'd like to get any real-world experiences.

Thanks.
That would not be a good idea for many resons. AR's, Its a methyl, HPTA, hormonal balancing. Wait and you will have better gains for you $$$, and a healthier body.

Top Bottom