Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro Hormone Question guys

Steve281

I've got a question about a pro hormone. I was taking this stuff called nandrosol by biotest and stoped after three days because I read that if you take a 19-nor andro without tribulus it will kill your libido. Is this true and should I start taking it again?

Everyone reacts differently to porhormones and to steroids for that matter,when it comes to libido.Some get even more horny and others lose some sexual desire.Try it for about 10 days and see how you feel.Personally,though,I doubt it will affect you too much.

19 Nor converts to Nandrolone which is supressive of natural testosterone production. So the longer you are on your cycle the more test is supressed. This will equate to not being horny at all even after weeks go by. You will also experiance testicular shrinkage so even tho you get physically larger from workouts, supps, and proper diet. You still lack testicular fortitude.

I am in my 6th week of a cylce and can confirm the above, but I will also say that sexually everything works fine it just takes more than the wind blowing to get things started, on the other hand I have no drive to actively seek out and score one for the team.

These two side effects will reverse some time after your cycle, and ZMA will speed up the reverse.

As far as some ProHormones making you horny and some supressing your libido, it is due to the target hormone. Some convert to Testosterone which would make you horny all the time.

due more research....

In the past I have used every type of prohormone and never experienced testicular shrinkage,or lack of desire for sex.This seems to be a very individual matter as well as a matter of dosage,length of cycle,etc.With perhaps the exception of 1-AD,I don't think prohormones do much good anyway.

i have taken 19 nora andro and get the opposite effect alls one can do is try it. i did break out on the back bad.

Yes, my libido took a dive too when I was on nordiol, but not to the point of having erectile difficulties; you just don't think about sex all the time which I find kinda cool. Something else: it makes me last longer, needless to say my girlfriend finds that very cool ;-)

I will not fuck with PH's again. They fucked my levels up a great deal, still recovering. I have the sex drive of a 80 year old man! :mad:

Top Bottom