Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Pro-Hormone is the best for the dollar?

You guys have a nice day. IN regard to Prohormones my Opinion Is based on the cost effectiveness. In MY book it's not cost effective and it's results are questionable. I nevere disputed supplements as a whole, but only pro-hormones. They are unproven and way overpriced and try to mimmick the real thing.

As to the fina comments. Trembolone is a very harsh and androgenic compund. Period. It has a biological activity that is up to 50 times greater then test. Do your research and find out. I am not talking about opinions here, but actuall facts. Try looking up info on Parabolan, it will make it easier to find somerhitng.

Testosterone- i should have said it's not an anabolic steroid. It is hovewer a steroid. As it is a man made molecule. There is a big difference in medicine between anabolic steroids and Testosterone.

gwl9dta4 said:
Testosterone- i should have said it's not an anabolic steroid. It is hovewer a steroid. As it is a man made molecule. There is a big difference in medicine between anabolic steroids and Testosterone.

Pardeus you beat me to the punch... this was just too hilarious to not post again lol

All right i knew you people would have to have it layed out for you in detail, instead of doing a little thinking and research on your own. It's so pointless talking to some people on the internet, they just assume they know everything and laugh at the possibility that there may just be something they are not 100% enlightened to.

The popuplar myth going around with most of the steroid users is that anabolic steroids are anabolic steroids. No matter the compound, if it exibits any anabolism it gets classified on one of the groups of either class 1 or class 2 anabolic steroid. That many be true for just about all anabolic steroid.

Now all anabolic class steroids have an anabolic and androgenic aspect to them. Testosterone has about and equal ratio of anabolic and androgenic properties. All steroids that are modified from testosterone in where their androgenic aspect is reduced lower and the anabolic side kept higher, thus reducing androgenic side effects becomes an ANABOLIC STEROID. A good exmaple of an anabolic steroid will be Nondrolone. Or better know as Deca Durabolin. This is a classic ANABOLIC but in this case it is not derived from testosterone but rather Progesterone.
So as you can see some anabolics are not even derived from testosterone and can cause side effects similar to test but thorugh different pathways. For example you can get Gyno from estrogen when using test, or you can get it from Progesterone by using deca or tren. This is yet another reason why medicine has 2 different classifications for test and anabolics. Even though test does exibit anabolism it is not classified as an anabolic steroid.

Chemically speaking Testosterone is one substance.
Anabolics could be derived from test, estrogen, progesterone, DHT,etc... That is why they have different classifications in medicine. MEDICINE, not some jucie head opinions.

Sincerely :nopity:

1-Test is likely the only product on the market that can pretty much deliver at least a few pounds of LBM gained in a 2-4 cycle. Of course, 1-AD and 4-AD can do the same, but the feedback on 1-Test speaks for itself.

There is also the matter of delivery systems......with the exception of 1-AD, all oral pro-hormones are shit.....topicals are the only truly efficient prohormones on the market......Avant Labs and ErgoPharm (Par Deus' and Pat Arnold's companies) make excellent topical pro-hormones that have consistently gotten positive feedback from users.......spend your money on their products....

of course, beware of Biotest's marketing hype......their prohormones are absolutely inferior to other quality topicals.

Top Bottom