Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primaljax for testosterone

Lemans D

what's up guys I found this product in the market to increase testosterone and also boost your libido, do you think this product is worth it to give it a try before considering TRT? thank you.

Cant say I have heard of that exact product. There are alot of test boosters on the market. One I have used and know works is HCGenerate es.

all this has is a little trib and arginine. anything you can buy for $25 at vitamin shoppe is going to be weak and a waste of money

if you want a real test booster get hcgenerate, the ingredients are far superior and it has way more ingredients

Good marketing, a cool name and a fancy label...but the product isn't anything special. Like @stevesmi said, you could buy all the ingredients in the supplement for like 20 bucks at a GNC.

The board sponsor n2bm.com makes a really good natural testosterone booster called n2generate that has actual clinical dosages of herbal extracts clinically proven to increase testosterone levels. Check that out.

Top Bottom