Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preworkout supps

deejleos

What the hell is in these preworkouts drinks that destroys my manhood, I've tried about 4 different ones and each makes me unable to get an erection!

Sent from my iPhone punk!

I'd like to know this too .. Jack3d does this to me too lol , I always thought it was just all the caffeine

It seems 1,3 is giving you a case of what many like to call "stim-dick." Sorry bronan :( I'd look into Attack or another product without 1,3 (there are some solid ones out there but difficult to fine nowadays). Hopefully the new PES pre-workout won't contain any.

Animal Rage! No 1, 3 and you dont have to up the dose. Hits solid every time. And its more than just a energy! Check it out.

Like everyone said its the 1,3 that causes ED.. pre workous like jack3d are the worst pre workout you can ever take, lets put the health risk aside.. The only damn thing these stimulant pre workouts do is get you a buzz, thats all they do.., They dont do a damn thing in increasing performance, they actually decrease blood flow to the muscle so you get less nutrient during your workouts, less muscle pump which is counterproductive if you want to build muscle and increase strength..The only reason ppl take these crap is to get a buzz thinking the shit is working, not to mention they are filled with cheap and dangerous ingredients.. I would go with a respectable company like Gaspari, AST ON etc..

Jack3d isn't bad for u bro , it actually only contains 3 ingredients and tells u the exact amounts unlike others ,

Jack3d isn't bad for u bro , it actually only contains 3 ingredients and tells u the exact amounts unlike others ,

You know that 1 3 dimethylamylamine is a party drug, right?? Jacked is nothing but a stimulant cocktail, i have actually wasted 54 buck on this fuking crap before, didnt do a damn thing for me in the gym, I got ZERO increase in strength, ZERO muscle growth, ZERO extra reps, Decrease blood flow to the muscle so less pump, guys who say jacked gives them pump are having an effect called placebo effect.. There is no science behind jacked usplabs put bunch of stimulant so people can feel it working and say wow its good shit, many people have been fooled by this trick, if yu go to their site they have tons and tons of mods or rep trying sell you their product, its fuking disgusting...

Top Bottom