Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre workouts everyday?

Furyfists

my strategy before a workout has always been eat 1 hour before hand and then wait 30 minutes and then 30 minutes prior have my preworkout which is something strong with a good amount of stims and amino's in it. now my question is am i really screwing myself up by doing this because seems like i can't workout without them.

when you eat a meal before a workout your body then has to process that meal. that takes away energy from your workouts. and if your workouts are brutal then you will find yourself evacuating everything you ate as your body is too over stressed. so yes eating before a workout is not helpful

you will need time to adjust if you trained your body to get food before a workout though. won't be fun at first but give it a couple weeks and you won't want to train again with a belly full of food

I would take a break from stims because it sounds like you are developing a dependency. You will actually train better without them. Once you take a break for a few weeks, only use them again as needed. If you had a horrible sleep or if you are training super early for some reason. Those would be times I would use one. I would probably stay away from those supplement company products too and just use a cup of black coffee. If you don't like coffee, check out the N2BM product called N2KTS. It is a great blend and has some caffeine in there for a boost.

Top Bottom