Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre workout shake on cycle

instant.muscle

after my workout i immedietly down a heavy whey shake, i have a hard time doing a shake before because i feel bloated hwile im workin out, what do yall take and how much time before ur workout do u take it for ur body 2 digest it? thanks

Sometimes Ill do a shake before and I usually give it an hour and a half before I head to the gym. Or I eat something, not to where I stuff myself but just enough.

i take the shake right before i work out cause of i take isolates and it gets through my system quick and by the end of the workout its out of my system and time for a post-workout shake

on or off cycle i have 1 scoop of myoplex whey & 1 scoop on ON 100% whey. the mixure makes my shakes thick without having to blend something heavy into it or ice. i also at an apple. i do this 3O-45 mins b4 working out.

i only feel bloated on casein protein.

hooligan2004 said:
i take the shake right before i work out cause of i take isolates and it gets through my system quick and by the end of the workout its out of my system and time for a post-workout shake
doesnt make u feel sloppy or bloated? i feel as if i take a shake right before i workout, im tired and slugish and cant lit intensly

I have the same problem my friend.I can't eat are drink anything before I work out.It will come right up.My last meal will be at noon an will work out at arounf 3 o clock.So maybe just wait a few hours before working out.

8and20 said:
on or off cycle i have 1 scoop of myoplex whey & 1 scoop on ON 100% whey. the mixure makes my shakes thick without having to blend something heavy into it or ice. i also at an apple. i do this 3O-45 mins b4 working out.

i only feel bloated on casein protein.
u make the same shake pre and post workout? or u have a different post workout shake, thanks for the info by the way, is the ON and myoplex good shit? what flavors r good?

instant.muscle said:
u make the same shake pre and post workout? or u have a different post workout shake, thanks for the info by the way, is the ON and myoplex good shit? what flavors r good?

pre & post the same. i just dont eat an apple post. i have high glycemic carbs instead (real fooD not waxy maize shit).

I like how thick myo is. if i cut back on some water its like pudding. ON aint all that great tastinG imo. the 2 r a great combo. i use vanilla.

Inhibitor13 said:
Sometimes Ill do a shake before and I usually give it an hour and a half before I head to the gym. Or I eat something, not to where I stuff myself but just enough.

totally agree....hour and a half before is perfect. Usually do that, then 45 mins before some sort of stimulant/vasodilator

8and20 said:
pre & post the same. i just dont eat an apple post. i have high glycemic carbs instead (real fooD not waxy maize shit).

I like how thick myo is. if i cut back on some water its like pudding. ON aint all that great tastinG imo. the 2 r a great combo. i use vanilla.
why would u like it thick? i like it very thin so i can just gulp the shit down quickly lol when u mix those 2 do u know the calorie protein carb count?

Top Bottom