Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre workout mixes

legitkick2

Dose anyone out there have a special recipe they really enjoy? A custom blend of ingredients you put together to formulate your preworkout...

pre workouts do not help build muscle, drop fat, or give energy during a workout. there is not a shred of logic or evidence proving me wrong on that fact

the best thing you can do ahead of a weight training session is hydrate and if you want to eat something, eat a full 2-3 hours prior.. something like some eggs and fruit is a simple meal

Dose anyone out there have a special recipe they really enjoy? A custom blend of ingredients you put together to formulate your preworkout...

Here's mine: coffee, hot water and sugar.

Yup, it's very simple and affordable.
You make a pot of coffee, put some milk in it and you are good to go.

I was using C4 for a long time and towards the end (1.5 years) I had built tolerance and needed to increase the dosage... I knew this was a never ending loop so I decided to stop. It gave me a better pump and more focus... the reason for this was most likely a high dose of caffeine, and some other ingredient that was probably a formulated complex vasodilator that you can't find the source of. All this to say I'm telling my friends to not start or else you see the difference, it becomes expensive, therefore it's harder to get off of it. 100% natural is always the best way to go!! :)

Top Bottom