Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre-workout boost

F

flickenu

What's a good pre-workout drink to put a little zip into my workouts? I was thiking about trying ultimate orange or something along those lines. Any suggestions? And don't say 2 cc's fina in each bi, i know you're online mustang.

2cc of Fina in each Bi LMAO! Wait nevermind hehehe Try Speed Stack by American Body Building. That shit will kick your ass into gear

M18

oops, i meant 1 cc in each bi, no need for man boobs. Did you get any side effects from the speed stack? I hear alot of people have a hard time sleeping after those drinks, even 6+ hours after it.

flickenu said:
oops, i meant 1 cc in each bi, no need for man boobs. Did you get any side effects from the speed stack? I hear alot of people have a hard time sleeping after those drinks, even 6+ hours after it.

I got none at all except for increased anxiety (from all E/C/A stacks) I took it at about 5pm and was out like a light by 11 that night.

M18

bro ive used speed stack for a while, as long as you dont take e/c/a or any other thermogenic compound the day you use it you should be ok

I find ECA gets me just revving to lift. One problem with it is you might get a little dependent on it. I've used it for almost every workout for the past few years, with the exception of the last couple of months. I didn't really think anything of it, until one day I realized how often I was using the shit.

Top Bottom