Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre workout advice

marvinjones11

[FONT=&quot]I already have jack3d and it works great for me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]but right now i can get nano vapor and intravol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]only muscle tech product ive tried before was nitrotech and man i loved that stuff, got it for free from a buddy too so would you reccomend to just stay with the jacked or get the MT products, BTW i would be trading for protein but i have A LOT of protein[/FONT]

I don't really know what to tell you. I've not used any of those products nor do I like these pre-workout supps to begin with.

If the jack3d works well then I'd probably just stick with it but if the money is not a problem and you'd like to experiment other similar products then by all means go for it.

Honestly have no experience with any of these products, but if it's working for you, right on brother.

you WILL, not might, but WILL become dependent on them. it is actually criminal these pre workouts are legal because they do a lot of damage to your neurotransmitters and heart health

if you find yourself incapable of working out without a stimulant then congrats, you have managed to suppress your adrenaline. the way you reverse that isn't by taking MORE stimulants, it is to come off of them.

you WILL, not might, but WILL become dependent on them. it is actually criminal these pre workouts are legal because they do a lot of damage to your neurotransmitters and heart health

if you find yourself incapable of working out without a stimulant then congrats, you have managed to suppress your adrenaline. the way you reverse that isn't by taking MORE stimulants, it is to come off of them.

I can 100% agree with this. I was addicted to pre-workouts for about 3yrs until I realised the amount of cash I was wasting on them. Managed to cut it down to 400mg caffeine 30mins before my 6am workout now and looking to taper that down even further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i agree you can become dependent.
But banning them and making them illegal is nonsense man..

Just like everything in life, they need to be taken responsibly and correctly.

It’s like saying we should make coffee illegal; because we also become dependent on that as humans.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

i agree you can become dependent.
But banning them and making them illegal is nonsense man..

Just like everything in life, they need to be taken responsibly and correctly.

It’s like saying we should make coffee illegal; because we also become dependent on that as humans.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg
I agree with you 100% on that. I'm for protecting people's freedoms, and not taking them away. We have enough regulation of things that shouldn't be in this country.

Top Bottom