Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre-workout

I like 1cup of plain quacker oats, 45 minutes before I train. Then I have a shake of protein and water right before I leave.

Ultimate orange! The old formula...It tastes so bad that you are angry enough to lift anything...LOL...

Seriously, I have protein shake...

chicken and rice. Protein and carbs. Easy on the protein cause you don't want to feel sluggish. Big serving of meat after workout.:chomp:

METHYL MIKE said:
I like 1cup of plain quacker oats, 45 minutes before I train. Then I have a shake of protein and water right before I leave.
i was told wait 30 min after a work out to take your shake

waterboy said:
i was told wait 30 min after a work out to take your shake

i think its supposed to be WITHIN 30 minutes after your workout.... why would you wait so long when your cells are craving right after you lift? not saying your wrong, just trying to put some logic in it.

blown93302 said:

i think its supposed to be WITHIN 30 minutes after your workout.... why would you wait so long when your cells are craving right after you lift? not saying your wrong, just trying to put some logic in it.
im not sure if im right my self thats just what i heard i also heard there is a santa so who knows

I like chowing a little tuna and carbs before the work out and simple carbs right a way followed be some whey protein. Muscles are fuller since I have been this routine.

jabs

:chomp: My pre-work out meal consists of 1 large bowl of frosted flakes and a protein shake with 2scoops. This has always worked for me. High in absorbable protein, and a good mix of complex and simple carbs.:chomp:

50mg winny tab and 1/2 does of cell tech 30 min before,the other 1/2 within 30min after,protein meal within the hour and protien shake for desert about 30min after that,up 28 lbs this cycle

Top Bottom