Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre work out sides

go back and read my posts on why i am against stimulant use

the #1 reason is they harm your sleep

i know this isn't what the supp companies and what all the parroters want you to hear but i will say it. you actually DO NOT NEED a pre workout to workout. crazy i know but i've been working out for 20+ years and never once used a stimulant based preworkout supplement

99% of sleep issues are due to using stimulants too close to bed time. The half life of caffeine is about 6 hours. If you take a pre-workout supplement around 5PM after work and plan to go to bed around 11PM, the pre-workout will still be in your bloodstream in almost full concentrations.

You honestly don't need a pre-workout. It's a big misconception that you need a pre-workout to lift. The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Something like a bowl of oatmeal with whey protein isolate and some natural almond butter mixed in.

Top Bottom