Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre and post supplement therapy

Horboy

I am about to go on summer break and am going to dedicate the 10 weeks i have to bodybuilding as much mass as possible in this time. I have purchased some HGH and testoseterone builders, but am told by a friend that it is necessary to give my body some pre and post therapy in order to some the production of oestrogen and to maintain the size that i will have gained.

The tesosterone product that i have does have a oestrogne suppressant in it, so is there any need to take further drugs in order to maintain muscle after the 10 weeks and to stop producing excess oestrogen and avoid gyno?

If it is necessary for me to take more supplement to manage these effects then can you please post links in order to direct me to the stuff i need to buy

Please share your stats? Age, weight, training and diet experience?

Also what supps did you purchase?

This will help us help you :)

All crap. GH can not be elevated by the ingestion of anything-- not even GH itself.

All testosterone boosters are bullshit. You can only lower SHBG which in turn raises "Free" testosterone. That means using either UNLEASHED or some copy-cat version of it.

You can not get gyno from an increase in free testosterone.

For a great pre and post workout supplement, use BIG BLAST. www.proteinfactory.com

Top Bottom