Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-mixing Protein Shakes

herk

Any of you guys pre-mix your protein shakes ahead of time. I was planning to make a shake in the morning and drink it while I'm at work. Or should I be drinking the shakes after being mixed? I will be using a protein powder....optimum nutrition.

I mix mine ahead of time, put 'em in bottles, and take them to work with me. I'm using the Optimum gainer, and I need a blender to get it to mix well.

The regular powder I just shake up in the bottles with water when I'm ready to drink them.

dont they get clumpy and start to dissolve over time?? i found what works for me is to use a cup with a lid, and when i want to take it put the powder in the cup wiht some water, put on the lid and shake real hard for like 30 seconds and it is fine no clumps.

missyd143 said:
what is the exp date on it ? optimum

Don't know the expiry date.....but, the protein powder will not last long....I should empty the container within a month.

110% said:
dont they get clumpy and start to dissolve over time?? i found what works for me is to use a cup with a lid, and when i want to take it put the powder in the cup wiht some water, put on the lid and shake real hard for like 30 seconds and it is fine no clumps.

No clumps with optimum nutrition. That stuff dissolves relatively easy.

Top Bottom