Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre, During, and Post Workout Supplements

geary

so after reading a little bit this is what i've come up with for pre, during, and post workout supplements to take, anything i should get rid of or add to this let me know ..

Pre Workout- Arginine, BCAA's, Glutamine(?), amp02, WHEY (if i got all of these in powder form, would i be able to mix them together? would that hinder their effects?)

During - BCAA's in gatorade

Post - Muscle Tech Protein, Dextrose, BCAA, Glutamine (?)

i'm not sure if i'm gonna take glutamine before or after if it's even worth it at all , also im not trying to go to gnc and over pay for all of this so anyone know of any good reliable and preferably cheap websites to order from?

thanks in advance for any advice

Last edited:
geary said:
so after reading a little bit this is what i've come up with for pre, during, and post workout supplements to take, anything i should get rid of or add to this let me know ..

Pre Workout- Arginine, BCAA's, Glutamine(?), amp02, WHEY (if i got all of these in powder form, would i be able to mix them together? would that hinder their effects?)

i'm not sure if i'm gonna take glutamine before or after if it's even worth it at all , also im not trying to go to gnc and over pay for all of this so anyone know of any good reliable and preferably cheap websites to order from?

Get (Amplify02 xt) and (Raw MCC) from http://www.agxsports.com/

In my opinion it is the best legal pre-workout and best creatine available.

For a Test-booster get this (Phyto-Testosterone) from http://www.primordialperformance.com/

good luck.

looks good bro
try glutamine for 6-8 weeks and if you dont feel any benifit from it drop it

As long as creatine glutamine and taurine were all mentioned in this thread, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with CGT-Max and if they could tell me how effective it is. It seems like the perfect blend - creatine, glutamine and taurine all in one.

Thanks

geary said:

10 - 15 grams of glut a day spread out morning PWO and Night. Most of the time however L-Glutamine is very common so you may not need an extra dose of it. Your BCAA's are more important honestly Glutamine is a skelatal amino is why most view it's importance highly. You can get a volumizer with creatine & glut in it along with about 4 to 5 other essential aminos. Check out Volumizer by Apex (what I use off cycle) great shit!!!

Look up semi non essential, non essential, and essential then go from there.

Looks like a fine stack L-Glut PWO though if your going with it. I used it for some time and kind of liked it could take it or leave it, I'm on stick BCAA's with Waxy maize and Iso Whey right now...no glute or tauring etc

what ive found to be really good is for pre-workouts take n.o.-xplode and amplified creatine 189 take that a half hour before workouts and for post-workouts use that amplified creatine again and also cellmass take that asap after your workout i noticed results after just two weeks with this combination.

i have nothing for during workouts but i would like a drink preferably a powder that can mix with water and gatorade if anyone one knows about a good product please reply

Top Bottom