Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pp tcf-1 who needs a ny other test booster

skaman007

wow the stakes are raised by pp with there test booster tcf-1 ...the only one i know of with human trial to back it up..no matter what needto or eric say we cant buy all these good products....its becoming a right head fuck!!!
hcgenerate ,or tcf-1?
unleashed or sustain ? and the list goes on ....does anyopne here have any views or knowledge of pps new testosterone con version-1??

wow the stakes are raised by pp with there test booster tcf-1 ...the only one i know of with human trial to back it up..no matter what needto or eric say we cant buy all these good products....its becoming a right head fuck!!!
hcgenerate ,or tcf-1?
unleashed or sustain ? and the list goes on ....does anyopne here have any views or knowledge of pps new testosterone con version-1??

DAA has gotten a lot of attention lately and the information and studies on it are overwhelming.

Also with the Tax Sale its only 20.97. Ill be throwing it into every PCT I run as well as probably using it off cycle.

Top Bottom