Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PP, a progestin?

exion

I read somewhere on a forum that PP is a progestin (19-nor?), like deca and trenbolone. I'm planning my PCT atm and this question got me thinking twice (about PCT plan), considering the possible progesterone related side effects; elevated prolactin, prog. gyno (brrr!), total endogenous test shutdown even at low doses, which could cause erectile dysfunction.

PP is probably far from both deca and trenbolone in terms of sides and anabolic/androgenic ratio, but it would still be good know whether it is a progestin or testo-, dht-derivate.

Feel free to tear this thread apart if I've missed some obvious, easy-attainable info on the subject ;)

Last edited:
I am pretty sure it is an androstane derivitive,,,i cant comment on its progestin activity, i have not read any literature on its pharmacokinetics or pharmacodynamics but i have a few theories i posted a few months ago..I am sorry i cant explain it again right now i am under the gun for a patient case study. if you do a search for my username on this anabolic xtreem board you will find the theories, there is onlt three pages to this board it wont be to hard to find... lanky

Thanks for replying lanky, I appreciate it.

You're right about PP being an androstane deriv. Can there still be progestin activity though?

etioallocholan = androstane, right? (never said I was a chemist :D )

Any info on metabolites?

this was my previous post a few months ago...only an educated guess ....the metabolites of pheraplex(madol)17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol . If i was to make a stab based on my knowledge of organic chem i would say the 2-ene may reduce(through mechanisms i am unaware of(maybe in liver with cytochrome p-450 type factors, or in peripheral integumentary tissue where 3 HSD may somehow react with the 2-ene, thus forming an intermediate "keto-enol" type intermediate at the 3'rd carbon, maybe we could call this intermediate basicly 17alpha methyl androstenediol(that is if the 3-ol is the predominant metabolite and it does not go directly to a 3-keto). the 3-diol then may go through 3HSD(alpha and beta) and turn into keto,,,then you have 17 alpha methyl DHT(mestanolone). or maybe it has intrinsic anabolic/androgenic activity without a 3-keto and is anabolic on its own.....just some rambling im sorry........if the proposed was true then this subsatance would have not eluded drug testing because it would resemble 17 alpha methyl DHT which is a common drug tested for(and i may have just destroyed my theory)......................or maybe.it forms an
3-epi dht type structure.......... naaaaahh.

Top Bottom