Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PP 1-T, Dieselbolan, and Tren TFO together?

ThenewLattimer

Been away from the gym for a few years due to heavy and erratic work schedule :(. Not a newbie to the gym or hormonal supps, I have at least a decade of heavy lifting under my belt. I just haven't lifted in a while. I started back lifting this month, and I'm up almost 8lbs already without taking anything(muscle memory I guess). I was thinking of running the 3 above next month.

Opinions? Good idea? Overkill?

Been away from the gym for a few years due to heavy and erratic work schedule :(. Not a newbie to the gym or hormonal supps, I have at least a decade of heavy lifting under my belt. I just haven't lifted in a while. I started back lifting this month, and I'm up almost 8lbs already without taking anything(muscle memory I guess). I was thinking of running the 3 above next month.

I'd hold off longer than that bro to use these. Get in the gym for a solid few months before jumping on the good stuff again.

I think you can drop the tren-tfo on that cycle bro. Ya I lose out on money but o well. You want need it man. the 1-t and the bolan would be perfect for you. You will get great gains from them 2 alone. use the money you were going to spend on the tfo and get the full test recovery stack.. run the cycle like this.

1-3 deisilbolan 3 caps ed
4-6 4 caps deisilbolan ed
1-4 4 pumps 1-t ed
1-6 liver care ed
6-10 test recovery stack.

2 bottles diesilbolan
1 bottle 1-t
1 test recovery stack.

pm me and I will give you a discount on all of it and where to get it for free shipping. Save you a bunch and get you a good cycle.

Top Bottom