Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~ Powerful Muscle and getting Super Lean NOW ~~~ in the Fastest way possible

Hey Omega, i've read that already when i first encounteredthe problem. I tried using FIrefox and IE. When iw as using IE, i did nto even see those icons on the bottom of my browser.

Hmm, ok, so i guess that's that then? lol, i dont know what to say either. I would really like to purchase ur services yet i cant seem to pay with that one method. i guess there's no other alternative method?

we had 3 people purchase it no problem in the last day and half
using a credit card

so you see its an issue on your end, I dont know what though

Alright, i can respect that. I just think it would be a lot easier/time saving to maybe utilize another payment method (such as manual payment thru paypal(use ur account name or something and send it to u) since i would have no idea what's wrong on my end and it might take longer for me to guess and fix it thru trial and error. Perhaps i was expecting too much in customer service.

Take care and all the best.

...<<it goes out tomorrow fyi

its short and hard hitting part 1 easy to read

pm me for any tweaks ( up to 2-3 pms no prob)

I factored is the price to add some basic help too>>

Hello Omega,
Last week I sent you 2 PM's for help with a "Tweak" on the program. Did you receive them or do I need to send again? You must be swamped with questions I'll bet!
thanks
LeoG

Top Bottom