Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerchews DAA

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
What are your guys thoughts, is the current dosing satisfactory? Would you like to see any changes made if so what?

The taste is no doubt PERFECT! The DAA chews are the best tasting chews by far :)

I really can't think of anything negative about DAA powerchews, DAA alone is amazing and like mentioned before it's more like eating a lower calorie candy than anything. I usually sail through my Glutamine powerchews so fast my friends have tried them and tell me they're addicting haha

DAA is a test booster, and apparently a good one at that looking the info up on it. But it says that an aromatase inhibitor is recommended as well. I'm interested in taking DAA but is an aromatase inhibitor necessary as well?

DAA is a test booster, and apparently a good one at that looking the info up on it. But it says that an aromatase inhibitor is recommended as well. I'm interested in taking DAA but is an aromatase inhibitor necessary as well?

Its not absolutely necessary IMO, but DAA can cause enough of an increase in estrogen to cause some water retention and bloat. That's all I ever really saw as a negative. If those things bother you than an AI would be a good idea

Its not absolutely necessary IMO, but DAA can cause enough of an increase in estrogen to cause some water retention and bloat. That's all I ever really saw as a negative. If those things bother you than an AI would be a good idea

great advice here

You gotta cycle DAA for sure :) The bull berry flavor on the D test chews is amazing!

Top Bottom