Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PowerChews (Pre-Workout and D-Test)

freakshow85

Well, I believe I received these because a month or 3 ago, people could ask to sign up for a sample and just post what they thought about them.. that or NTBM is real nice.

So, I got one sample of each. Samples come with 6 chews. Yesterday I ate 3 of the D-Test (DAA) chews and 3 today. Tasted freaking great. No back taste, nothing negative at all about the taste IMO.

I saved the Pre-Workout chews for today. 4 chews are a serving, but I ate all 6. These... did not taste as good as the D-Test (or creatine ones). They have a little back taste, and I was thinking "these better be worth it" lmao.

AND THEY ARE. Stronger effects than any pre-workout drink mix I've bought in stores. Not a cracked out feeling or anything, but definitely strong energy. I still feel great, and I took them 4 hours ago before my workout. Really helped me through my workout, too.

THANKS for the samples. Loving the pre-workout chews, strong stuff. Gonna have to get me some more of them.

Well, I believe I received these because a month or 3 ago, people could ask to sign up for a sample and just post what they thought about them.. that or NTBM is real nice.

So, I got one sample of each. Samples come with 6 chews. Yesterday I ate 3 of the D-Test (DAA) chews and 3 today. Tasted freaking great. No back taste, nothing negative at all about the taste IMO.

I saved the Pre-Workout chews for today. 4 chews are a serving, but I ate all 6. These... did not taste as good as the D-Test (or creatine ones). They have a little back taste, and I was thinking "these better be worth it" lmao.

AND THEY ARE. Stronger effects than any pre-workout drink mix I've bought in stores. Not a cracked out feeling or anything, but definitely strong energy. I still feel great, and I took them 4 hours ago before my workout. Really helped me through my workout, too.

THANKS for the samples. Loving the pre-workout chews, strong stuff. Gonna have to get me some more of them.

I use all forms of the powerchews and have been for a couple of months. I think they are a great product!

Top Bottom