Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

power chews creatine

It caught my attention this creatine because it comes in flavors that I haven't seen before in other brands like pineapple and water melon, I just need some reviews about it's quality, have you guys tried it before? it's cost 40 bucks, just 5 dollars more than I usually pay for other creatine that tatse like crap, thanks for any feedback.

well first off if you look at the ingredients it contains a lot of fillers and dyes. they do all that to make it taste good and look pretty.

if you want creatine, get JUST CREATINE. ancient strength from n2bm contains only creatine, nothing else.

Wow, that is expensive for a creatine supplement. You can get a pure creatine monohydrate powder for like $10 for a month supply or you could get a pure creatine tablet called Ancient Strength from N2BM for like $14 for a month supply. Those are much better options in my opinion.

Creatine is creatine. Don't waste your money on some heavily marketed creatine supplement that is going to cost 10x more but provide no additional benefits. Either get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

A creatine supplement shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Ancient strength is around $15 for a 30 day supply.

I wouldnt bother with chewables for creatine. Unless you want to waste some money just to have weird type of supplement which could resemble you candy.

In any case, just get creatine monohydrate powder that you can put into your shakes or go with tasteless creatine tabs from n2bm (ancient strength) which are cheap af and have no taste that you would dislike

Top Bottom