Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power chews

Sherk

I recently got hooked up with power chews glutamine, bcaa's, pre workout, and creatine thanks to Stryker. So I've decided that I should right an honest unbiased review about them. First off they all taste good and are easy to take with you in your lunch, gym bag, or wherever you go. It also makes life easier without having to mix them with water or any other beverage.

I like the pre workout the best because I train mma and it sucks having to take bathroom breaks all the time or having the burps from all the water I had to guzzle. They give you mild energy unlike any other powder I've had. All the powders I have had give me too much energy to where I feel like I'm on meth. Some people enjoy that jacked feeling but I don't because I train at night so it makes it hard to sleep. They weren't what I was expecting at all. I was expecting the jacked feeling that never came. I did feel energetic like I was well rested and very alert.

The glutamine and bcaa's where my favorite because I was able to just eat them while at work or in the gym or whenever it seemed fit without having to pull out a cup and start mixing things.

The fact of the matter is is that they're not a magical chew or work better or worse than the next product, but they make taking supps so much easier and taste a whole lot better than most I've had. People down talk these for the price but at needtobuildmuscle.com they're pretty darn cheap already then you ad a discount code to that and it's even cheaper. Would I personally buy these? Yes, most definitely. For me they are an awsome product and make my supp taking that much easier and faster which was exactly what I was looking for. I did not write this to try and help sell these and am not benifeting by this at all. Thank you Stryker for showing me this product. I am very impressed by these and the feeling of the pre workout was exactly what I've been looking for.

deff an A + for the ease of them. and them tasteing like candy is another plus :p

I recently got hooked up with power chews glutamine, bcaa's, pre workout, and creatine thanks to Stryker. So I've decided that I should right an honest unbiased review about them. First off they all taste good and are easy to take with you in your lunch, gym bag, or wherever you go. It also makes life easier without having to mix them with water or any other beverage.

I like the pre workout the best because I train mma and it sucks having to take bathroom breaks all the time or having the burps from all the water I had to guzzle. They give you mild energy unlike any other powder I've had. All the powders I have had give me too much energy to where I feel like I'm on meth. Some people enjoy that jacked feeling but I don't because I train at night so it makes it hard to sleep. They weren't what I was expecting at all. I was expecting the jacked feeling that never came. I did feel energetic like I was well rested and very alert.

The glutamine and bcaa's where my favorite because I was able to just eat them while at work or in the gym or whenever it seemed fit without having to pull out a cup and start mixing things.

The fact of the matter is is that they're not a magical chew or work better or worse than the next product, but they make taking supps so much easier and taste a whole lot better than most I've had. People down talk these for the price but at needtobuildmuscle.com they're pretty darn cheap already then you ad a discount code to that and it's even cheaper. Would I personally buy these? Yes, most definitely. For me they are an awsome product and make my supp taking that much easier and faster which was exactly what I was looking for. I did not write this to try and help sell these and am not benifeting by this at all. Thank you Stryker for showing me this product. I am very impressed by these and the feeling of the pre workout was exactly what I've been looking for.

The pre-workout chews are my favorite!

I am glad you got them bro! Thanks for the review.

So...I just started the creatine chews over the last few days...so far so good. They taste amazing...My lifts are going well. I will keep you posted.

I think to not have to scarf down some nasty powder these are well worth it.

Powders are chalky etc, and they don't sit well with me.

First time I tried a powerchew, I knew right away I wouldn't have to drink that shit ever again. :D

thanks for your support the chews are great. i got me some BCAA,Glutamines and Creatine chews i take them all at the same time so its just like eating some candy.

They are great. Very effective and high quality. Easy to use. I refill the sample tubes and bring it with me when needed

Top Bottom