Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powder Glutamine

Elvis P.

I picked up some creatine yestrday and the guy at nuti-sport up selled me in to buying some glutamine. I have not used glutamine before, is it good for muscle hydration and repair?

L Glutamine is a staple for weightlifters. It aids in muscle recovery. I take it every night, before bed time.

yeah glutamine is a good supp.

Glutamine is a so called conditionaly essential aminoacid. Which just means that when the body runs out of it it cant synthesise it fast enough from other proteine sources. And we stupid weigthlifters do all kinds of bad things to our body's.

This additional stress causes our bodies to do all they can to stay healthy and in shape and reapair all the damge we do to our muscles. Glutamine is a realitively important nutrient in this matter, as it is the most abundant amino acid in the body.

All in all, take the glut its a good supp

glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body....... which means that your body can utilize a lot of it....... so supplementing is great.

i dont know if the guy at the store told you or not but they best way to get the most out of creatine and glutamine is to use them together with potassium after a workout.

like this.
a serving of glutamine
then creatine
and about 2-300 grams of potassium

i dont know if you know this...... but loading creatine is a waste of money.... its a gimmic...... just take the normal dose listed on product....i think it says 5 grams a day... it takes it longer to get in your system completely.... like 3 weeks instead of 1..... but you reap more benifits that way and it isnt sucked out of your system if you come off

X

_jaap_ said:
what exactly is the function of potasium in that combo?

after a workout your pretty low on a lot of things.......... because of sweating for one reason.

you have lost sodium....... you dont need to go and down salt afterwards....... so you use the opposite approach...... you load the body's cells with potassium..... this helps to balance the mucles cells back out, plus with the creatine locking the water in helps to keep a fuller looking, and healthier feeling

thats what i remember....... scientifically i cant quote...... but i could look it up again if you want me too.

X

oh yeah....... thanks Mann

Top Bottom