Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

potent Antioxidant

i supplement w/ a lot of zinc, i didn't know zinc helped w/ colds... i always used to keep test levels at optimum and prevent deficiencies.
thanks

Oral zinc won't help much from what I've read. Zinc seems interfere with the virus' ability to use cells, in the nasal cavity, for replication it can also help kill the virus as well. Unfortunately, you have to get it, LOTS of it, where the virus likes to replicate: the nasal cavity. Lozenges are okay at best and taste like shit. This "nasal gel" is supposed to be much better.

I tried, over and over, to use those zinc lozenges and they never really helped me. The Zicam spray stuff seemed to do the trick.

Anything with grape seed extract is excellent as an antioxidant, and as for the cold question my friend works for a company that deals with healthy and enviormentally safe products and he swears by using coloidal silver. Not sure on what the brand name of the silver is but he loves it and I also had good luck with it too.

The silver is an anti-bacterial. For a potent anti-oxidant you may want to try BHT, it is a food preservative and is taken by many for other effects such as being an anti-viral, it is also cheap. Also green tea extract, too. Probably best to just get a wide spectrum built around a foundation of ALA, C, and E, along with some of the special stuff like lycopene, grape seed, etc.

Last edited:
thanks a lot guys for the info. I'll look into these products and more, hard part is figuring out which is more potent or not. I heard from others that billberry was good too. But i guess only one way of find out and that's trying to find some info and trying them.

Top Bottom