Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

potassium for vacularity

Federico eiu

my doctor told me to eat foods with high contain of potassium to increase vascularity, right now I'm having issues with spidernet veins on my legs, and according to him potassium is a big help,so I was wondering if instead of following those diets which I always cheat or not follow can I take those potassium pills they sell ate the pharmacy and they'll give me the same results, some of those supps are 70% powder and 30% the real ingredient so I was wondering if they really work.

Potassium supplements can be dangerous. Too much = heart stops beating. Have some OJ and a banana.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would not start playing around with potassium supplements. Your body has a very delicate potassium/sodium balance. If the electrolyte imbalance is severe enough, the heart's rhythm becomes irregular and may stop.

Vascularity is very genetic and based primarily on how low your body fat is. The less body fat you have, the less fat you have underneath the skin and the more veins that show as a result. There really is no secret to it. People always ask me how I am so vascular. It isn't any supplement I take. It's just having a low body fat percentage.

There is not much you can do for spider or varicose veins.

I would not mess with a potassium supplement or any creams that are probably scams.

Top Bottom