Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Workout Shake

Not_GSP

Has anyone ever tried mixing their pws with coconut water instead of tap or bottled? If so did you notice any added benefit at all?

Has anyone ever tried mixing their pws with coconut water instead of tap or bottled? If so did you notice any added benefit at all?

Not sure what kind of added benefit you're looking for, but for me this is kind of like mixing with Gatorade. The glucose and electrolytes bring my brain and muscles back around until I can eat something more substantial.

Glucose also facilitates the uptake of creatine and other nutrients commonly found in PWOs. I like coconut water for the taste and because it feels a little more natural than the fluorescent blue/yellow Gatorade I used to use.

Hope that helps!

I like coconut water on its own,,good stuff. Try it out and let us know!

I always used water or some kind of gatorade. What kind of post-workout shake are you making?

I recently have been using muscle replenisher orange flavor with water and its awesome.

I am just making your normal post workout shake. Protein, glutamine, and some carbs. I just have heard really good things about coconut water. And I would much rather put coconut water in my body as opposed to Gatorade.

I am just making your normal post workout shake. Protein, glutamine, and some carbs. I just have heard really good things about coconut water. And I would much rather put coconut water in my body as opposed to Gatorade.
try this with your pwo shake, iv'e been using it for a couple weeks now and like it

WM-HDP

Interesting bro.....I never thought about it. Seems to make sense. Are you going to try it?

Top Bottom