Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post workout? is eas good?

missyd143

hey i am using eas simply whey vanilla after workout..i mix in a half cup of nonfat milk? is that bad ? will it stop my muscled from growing ?? anyone use eas simpleyu whey and had good results? anyone like the taste.? who tried optimum b4...tell....i just wanna kno is the precision was better(in quality and taste)

thanks,,,,

Combine simple carbs with your whey after a workout....

....and not to be a jerk or anything, but how many times are you going to ask the same question about who's tried what protein??

Just curious because I've answered you before (I've tried Optimum and it tastes just dandy) and I'm wondering if you haven't seen my response....

whey protein, despite the company that puts it out, is an easy digestable protein and is ideal post work out. Combine it with dextrose and your good to go. Oh yea, don't buy into names. Save your money.

I've used and am using the EAS Simply Protein in the whey version, it works. As far as post workout, you need some carbs mixed in that protein drink to supply your muscles with necessary glycogen.

BTW, I like the taste of the Vanilla Simply Protein

Buy hydrolized whey from the protein factory and add dextrose/maltodextrin. I use two parts carbs to one part protein. For example, 80 g Malto/dextrose and 40 g Protein

EAS Postworkout

If you like EAS products, you should try EAS Mass which has the perfect ratio of carbs and protein for a postwork out drink. Its somewhat expensive and a little sweet but has the right kind of carbs for those depleted glycogen cells after a hard workout. Another good post drink is endurox which has a terible taste but has been tested against gaterade and some other post carb drinks. It contains protein and carbs with electrolites needed to prevent muscle cramping and reduce muscle soreness allowing one to increased their workout frequency. There is even a book out about endurox, think it might be called muscle recovery.

Top Bottom