Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post surgery supplement advice?

joatman66

I'm 3 days post surgery for ruptured distal bicep tendon.

Currently taking probiotic, fish oil and C only.

Any other advice to support recovery?

TB500? HCGenerate?

I would say it has to help. My rat had IT band issues for 6 months and once he started taking tb500 it went away pretty damn quick. He slept like a baby after the injections and within the first 48 hours could tell a huge difference in the feeling around the knee and hip. I would say go for it, you have nothing to lose.

I'm almost a month out from surgery to reattach distal biceps tendon. Surgery was uneventful. I've already gained all of my range of motion back, but still can't put any stress on tendon.

But, I am struggling with some post surgery radial nerve damage. Either a retractor aggravated it, or drill possibly hit it when it poked out back side of bone. Either way, I have some severe weakness flexing my fingers, pain when supinating and just some general pain from elbow down.

I just loaded 4mg of TB500 yesterday and plan to do so once a week for the next 3 weeks, then drop to 2mg every 2 weeks if I see improvement.

I've read some studies where it has helped speed nerve regeneration.

Keeping my finger crossed...

HCGenerate is a natural testosterone booster that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. It is totally legal and keeps muscle gains higher.

Dude just recover naturally and save your money..
Some natty test booster isn't going to save your gains lost from surgery...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Best recovery would be Anavar 50mg ED for 30 days, 2iu GH. It will help repair damage muscles.

Top Bottom