Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to mix Eviscerate and SARMS?

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Everyone keeps saying how terrible the taste is of SARMS. Since Clen is absorbed transdermally with eviscerate, why not SARMS? I would think this would at least help cope with the taste.

Is it not that cut and dry to take a liquid drug and mix it with a transdermal and have it work?

Thoughts?

Depends on the molecular weight of Sarms which i dont know so i cant say either way but its not 100% cut and dry.

Depends on the molecular weight of Sarms which i dont know so i cant say either way but its not 100% cut and dry.

Exactly. It has to have a molecular weight small Or Molecular mass small enough to get through the skin.

I am not exactly sure But I think its Molecular mass is 293.361 g/mol

If this is true then yes It can be used topically.

maybe SARMs Search could jump in and let us know the molecular weight? This would be awesome, not just to mix with eviscerate, but doesn't PP sell just a topical solution as a "make your own" type topical?

This would be amazing as far as getting around the whole taste factor of SARMs.

maybe SARMs Search could jump in and let us know the molecular weight? This would be awesome, not just to mix with eviscerate, but doesn't PP sell just a topical solution as a "make your own" type topical?

This would be amazing as far as getting around the whole taste factor of SARMs.

I think is the low 300's.

You will need the powder to make it into a TDS unless you want to use the liquid.

I wonder if it would have a site specific effect.

Top Bottom