Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

popeyes products

Xauvier neh

what's up guys I would like to know how good are the products from popeye's, I was a faithful costumer of gnc but most of the crap I got from them didn't give any results so I had to stop buying from them, I have a popeye's store near my new house and I was wondering if it's just the same shit, I could get my supplements online but I rather see personally what I'm buying, thank you.

I have never heard of this supplement brand, so I can not tell. The best thing for you would be to check out the labels, and make sure that you are getting actually high quality products. So far, the n2bm supplements have the best labels for me, with no unnecessary additives, and always effective. So you might as well consider them.

Popeyes supplements is a very big supplement franchise here in Canada. Their business model is 'bulk for cheap'

I never buy supplements from popeyes. If you look at most of the protein powders they sell, sure you get a big 10 pound container for 80 bucks but if you read the ingredients list - it's full of fillers and artificial junk

If you didn't like the quality of products from GNC, they will be even worse at Popeyes.

I personally buy all my supplements online or at Costco.

I get everything I can from n2bm and what I don't get there I just buy at Costco. Popeyes are everywhere where I live but honestly the only thing I have bought there is ephedrine.

Top Bottom